I have a few things that I find really annoying/disturbing/UGH!
Here goes:
1. Bicycle riders here are scary. I know that Japan is a lot better than other Asian countries, but I just feel so uneasy walking on the sidewalks. People here ride on sidewalks, they ride on every side of the street, and they wear no helmets. Worse yet, moms ride bikes with a kid or two in the bike seats (with no helmets), and they wear high heels!!! No joke! If I'm walking down the sidewalk with a stroller, it's almost like playing chicken to see who will move out of the way. There's really no aggression or anything, but it's scary nonetheless. (Kevin H, how can we get some bike rules of the road here?????)

2. Daylight Savings Time (NOT!). Do you want to know what time the birds start chirping here? 4 am. Do you want to know when the sun has fully risen? 5 am. Do you want to know when the sun sets? 7 pm. It sucks, big time. I've started sleeping on a farmer's schedule because I am fully awake at 5 am (even before the kids wake up), and I am ready to go to bed by 8:30 pm. Lots 'o fun here in the Walters household. I don't know why Japan doesn't do daylight savings time. It's really too bad.
3. The rainy season. The rainy season in Tokyo is about to start, and I kind of feel like it's equivalent to waiting for a tidal wave to arrive. I keep watching the weather, and sure enough, this week calls for rain nearly every day. As I've mentioned before, rainy days in Tokyo are really dreadful. And now I'm going to see rainy days for a month. What do I do with a very active 2-year old who desperately wants to go outside?? Ugh. And when the rainy season is over, the really hot and humid weather shows up. So there's really nothing to look forward to. Boo.