With Christian on a very long business trip, I treated myself to my last massage in Japan. I go to this woman named Kay (Kaori), and she is incredible.
Anyway, while I was laying on the massage table being treated, some man knocked on her office door. He then opened the door (she forgot to lock it), and he said (in English), "may I come in?" Kay then ran out toward the door, and I could tell that this was not like the usual cordial conversations I hear out and about.
Kay finally got him to leave, and then she told me what happened. She told him (now they had a Japanese conversation) that she was with a client and could not talk with him. He then responded, "you are so rude; I am not going to hit you." WTF??? Kay then told him to leave. She thought he was a salesman. I asked her if he was drunk. She didn't think so.
It was just bizarre.
Oh, I forgot to mention a few weeks back that a homeless guy started to chase Christian and Joseph while they were on a run. This guy was swinging a stick at them.
This was bizarre, too.