Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Some tidbits

Joseph got a haircut this past weekend, and he was just adorable in the salon's chair.  Mika-san is cutting his hair.  This salon has a DVD player, so Joseph watches Spiderman while getting his haircut.



Gracie, I think, is viewed as a super girl.  People often ask me how old she is.  When I say 17 months, I get a response like, "ooohhhh."  (in other words, they are a bit dumbfounded)  You see, Gracie is pretty petite. And she walks around like she owns the place. So people think she's just a baby (with short hair) who walks like a champ.

Here's a very "only in Japan" thing:
One of Christian's colleagues emailed Christian to say that he would be a few minutes late to a meeting.  This guy was flying from Sydney to Tokyo.  Due to a flight delay, he estimated he would be about 15 minutes late to the meeting.  He said to Christian, "I am sorry for my poor schedule control."


Don't worry, Christian is not a jerk boss...